Anyone who’s ever been successful at selling knows that the art of selling cars and quoting service takes years to master.
The mind of a good salesman couldn’t be more different from that of a computer programmer. Yet most companies hire computer programmers to handle their internet marketing. This is a costly mistake. This is also the reason that so many online marketing campaigns fail.
While these computer minded individuals (and the companies that employ them) are often good at creating code, organizing data and drawing up reports they have no idea what it’s like to transform a casual window shopper into a repeat customer.
Walking a prospective buyer through the various stages of the sales process is not something that most computer geeks have ever done.
The Automotive Website Consultant process is modeled after the same process you go through when selling a car or a service package.
1) Get In Front Of The Right People (Qualified Traffic)
2) Build Trust and Repore (Online Review Strategy + Social Strategy)
3) Close The Deal (Capture The Right Lead Information)
4) Get Referrals Without Being Intrusive (Email Follow Up)
5) Retain Customer As Long As Possible (Email Follow Up + Community Building Outreach)
Insuring that your online sales process is in lock-step with your offline process will provide long lasting, measurable and repeatable results.
Contact us today to get started!